An original web novel by k.linH, pics and contents alike:
Something goes wrong when Jun tries to create a character in the latest VRMMO, and he finds himself alone in a strange fantasy world as a girl – but wait, he hadn’t finished his character yet!
Although he had no items and few skills to start with, Jun is blessed with a body(female) that manipulates magic effortlessly, as well as an obsession with sword-smithing inherited from his grandfather. In this chaotic world between feuding countries, where power and magic can give you everything and the powerless and magicless have nothing, Jun begins her life as an adventurer.
This is the beginning of the greatest Blade Wizard of Orelia.
- Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Slice-of-Life
- Subgenres: OP, Transported to Another World, Female Lead (?), Previous Life Talent, Skill Assimilation, Artifact Creation, Good Samaritan (or maybe just meddlesome) Protagonist
Image Gallery at bottom of the Page
Part 1: Isekai, Nyl City, and Smithery
- Jun Imamiya, 16-Year-Old High School Boy
- Some People Take Forever in Character Creation
- “command” is not Recognized as an Internal or External Command, Operable Program, or Batch File.
- Even a Benchwarmer Participates by Watching from the Sidelines
- Take Out the Snipers First. They Ruin Everything.
- Think Before You Act … Unless You’re Out of Time. Then Just Don’t Think.
- Always Keep an Eye on Your Stats. You’ll Regret it Otherwise.
- It Pays to Know the Local Culture to Get the Most Out of Your Vacation
- There’s Always a Lot of Things to Get Used to When You Move to a City
- Some People Just Can’t Look at Something without Wanting to Take it Apart.
- Sometimes Bullet Points Give Clear and Concise Information. Other times they’re for Lazy Writers.
The Queen Mary’s Girls and Becoming and Adventurer
- The Odds for Getting Caught Up in Something Increases the Longer you Wander.
- Always Take Care to be Aware of How Much You’ve Drunk in Order to Avoid Causing Trouble for the People Around You
- There will be People You Get Along with and People You Don’t, but That Just Makes Life Interesting.
- There’s Always a Distinction Between a Mob and a Boss.
- It’s Easy to Forget that Difficult Things are Difficult When You Can Do Them. Also When You Don’t Know About Them.
- Medieval Guilds were Started as Organizations to Protect the Common Interests of Their Guild Members, and then were Promptly Accused of Witchcraft.
- Money Flies Away Quicker than You Think.
- People with “Second Name” Titles Always Sound Like Mary Sues.
Helward’s Forge and the First Blades
- There’s Always Some Friction When a New Manager Transfers to Your Branch of the Company.
- Sometimes You have to Wonder whether Your Boss can’t Read the Mood or if He’s Just Ignoring It.
- Sometimes you Just have to Hit things to De-stress
- In Shounen Manga They Say “Our Adventure has just Begun” Right at the End; Well this isn’t a Shounen Manga.
- Sometimes Shopping Clerks are Helpful, and Sometimes They’re Downright Nosy
- Even if it’s Bad for You, Fried Food is Delicious
- Every Country has its Own Bathing Customs
- A Quiet Night is a Blessing Young People Sometimes Don’t Understand
- Good Timing is the Key to Good Opportunities
- This is the Most Use I’ve made of My Materials Classes Lately; Sorry, Professors.
- I Wonder how Many Logos were Last Minute Scribbles on the Back of a Napkin
- Small Fry Antagonists are a Pain to Write for, and it’s not Like He’ll Show Up Again … That Better not have been a Flag
- What One Man gets Tricked Out of is Another Man’s Treasure
- There are a lot of MCs that get their Best Weapons Right Away. Well, there are a lot of MCs who Start out with “a” Weapon. And Skills. And an Explanation for what’s Going on..
The Worst Night and the Guild
- Whether it’s “Stealing the Dragon’s Treasure” or “Touching the Dragon’s Scale”, You shouldn’t Provoke Dragons
- Before a Boss there’s usually a Safe Room to Recover in; Wish that was True in Life
- Sometimes, even if the Situation doesn’t Change, just Changing your Outlook is Enough
- Knowing Geography is a Sign of Understanding how the World Works
- Sometimes You Get More Excited Building Someone Else’s Characters than they do
- For Operations to run Smoothly, People with All Sorts of Different Expertise are Needed
- In almost every OtherWorld LN, there’s magic and crafting
- The teachers who just can’t stand wasted potential are the most energetic
- It always feels like you don’t have enough time to level both your combat skills and your crafting skills in a game.
Labyrinth Time and the Subway Train
- I wonder why Twintails suit Little Girls more than Women.
- Game Designers always Nerf Mages with Monsters Immune to Magic.
- Every time I Read a Harem Story with a Bunch of Jealous Girls, in the Back of My Mind I’m Thinking Most RL Girls would never Date the MC even if you Paid Them.
- While it’s Fun to Play Games with Realism, being OverEncumbered is too much of a Trial for Packrats
- Holding Back is a Skill on its Own
- Different Worlds have Different Technologies that Take Off and Grow
- It’s not like Anyone can Tell them What to do, so Why do Final Bosses Always Wait Their Turns to Attack?
- After a Boss Fight, it’s Like There’s Always a Filler Episode
Part 2: Reunions, Conspiracies, and New Meetings
- Aren’t Timeskips like Curses for Jump Series?
- Personally, I like to Avoid Escort Missions
- MCs that Know Everything can be Annoying, but MCs that don’t Know Everything can also be Annoying
- It’s Hard to Keep Track of the Topic when You’re all out Drinking
The Noble from Carnus and Cursed Items
- There are Times When People use their Parents’ Influences for Good, but because of Human Nature, That’s Always Kind of Rare
- Somehow it can be Nerve-Wracking when Your New Friends Meet Your Old Friends
- Is there a Name for that Feeling when You’re Dragged to Visit People You Don’t Really Know, but the Guy who Brought you there Does and OMG We’ve been here Forever, but I can’t really say Anything…
- I wonder if People who Make Cursed Things Think Like the People who Make Computer Viruses
- There’s Always Room for Improvements in Prototypes. Although Looking at it Another Way, it Means Prototypes are Usually Failures
- Some Peoples’ Personalities just Change when They Pick Up the Tools of Their Trade
- Even if there’s a Sense of Foreboding that Something Bad is Coming, Sometimes there’s Nothing You can do but Go on with Your Day
- You Know those Puzzles where You have to Balance both Sides to Get them to Equal Each Other? What are They Called … Oh Right, Algebra.
Light Magic and Old Friends
- Sometimes, People just Need to Walk Away from Things and Punch Something
- Everything in Moderation is a Good Thought to Live By, but Sometimes it’s Just not Possible
- When People Start Talking all at Once in a Meeting, My Habit is just to Zone Out and Start Making up Fantasy Stories in My Head; at Least it is until I Learn How to Sleep with My Eyes Open
- Everyone is Competitive in Some Way or Other; You just have to Find the Right Neuroses to Trigger
- Different People have Different Levels of Stress for Different Types of Things
- Sometimes your Friends will Act Different in Front of their Friends than with their Family
- There are a lot of Guys that Like to Show Off How They can Get Pretty Girlfriends, but Strangely, Usually No One Cares But Themselves.
- I’m Just Saying, Shopping is Like Staring into the Rotting Soul of Humanity
- For the Record, the Filler Chapter was Last Chapter, not This Chapter
A Night of Chaos and New Characters
- In a Slice-of-Life, Plot Holes aren’t Mistakes; They’re Opportunities
- People Going in Different Directions Under Unclear Goals in Different Places is a Scene of Chaos
- Some People Get Really Angry When There’s Some Sort of Annoying Background Noise; It’s Better Not to Irritate them Further.
- It’s not Like There’s Not Bad Things in Modern Society, but Much of Modern Society is Blind to Bad Things
- When the Victim is Sneaking Through a Forest in the Darkness and Steps on a Stick and Alerts the Murderer, I Always Wonder; What Would the Murderer do if He Runs After it and it Turns out to be a Bear?
- Sewers are Gross
- Sometimes Unconventional Methods can Pull Through. Other Times…
- Even if they Lived on the Other Side of the Country, Meeting Someone Who Came from the Same Country in a Foreign Land Always Feels Like a Miracle
- After Finishing a Big Project, the Answer to your Future Steps Should Always Be Ice Cream. But Don’t Actually Say That in your Presentation
- Sometimes Your Most Powerful Allies can be the Most Unlikely People
- Great Alibis are Meaningless if You’re Conspirator is a Useless Liar
- As We Move from 1 Arc to Another, Please Forgive the Transition Pains
- The Preparations Before a Journey should be Well-planned Out … So You Know at Least One Way Things WON’T Work Out.
- Goodbyes are only the Beginning of the Next Adventure
- No Sir, Our Warranty Doesn’t Cover Nuclear Bombardment from Space, Which Appears to be a Valid Reason for Why Your Pile of Bits and Pieces has Stopped Working.
- Even if there’s Magic, it’s not like You can do Anything without Proper Preparation.
- Getting to Know People is Always Harder When there’s Extra Pressure to Do it.
- Seriously, How Many Medical Breakthroughs were made with Not-So-Ethical Methods?
- That Feeling When People Think You’re an Authority on Chinese Stuff, and You’re Like, I’m from St. Louis.
- Demons often Leave the Confines of Religion in Fantasy
- Some People get Really Irritable when Under Pressure. It’s Best to Avoid those People
- Some people just have a ideas that are too advanced for mere mortals to understand; but I wonder how many of those ideas actually succeed
- Chapters with a lot of random stuff happening is hard to come up with titles for
- Nature will totally overtake human infrastructure in almost no time at all if you let it. Just take a look at the mini trees growing through my asphalt driveway.
- The problem with contractors is that they don’t have any personal investment, so as long as they get stuff done, collateral damage is inconsequential
- People who grew up with siblings tend to be more used to dealing with intrusions to personal space than people didn’t. Although their methods of ‘dealing with’ differ from person to person.
- Sniping Great Minds Works in a Fantasy Setting Too
- The Way Something is Made is Sometimes More Important than What it Is
- It’s really easy for people to look in a mirror without actually seeing themselves fully
- Learning the Local Customs of a Foreign Land is an Ongoing Struggle No Matter How Long You’ve Lived There
- Just because you have a theory, it doesn’t mean you’ve completely and accurately understood a process.
- After Using Something Improperly for Decades, it’s Magical to See it in its Proper Use for the First Time